Essentially, it consisted of the jubilant announcement that I have at last finished my entry for the Hero's Journey Matryoshka Challenge. It was definitely a challenge!!! I definitely enjoyed it nonetheless.
Then, an apology for the absence because I was travelling in Europe with my mother.
Then I ranted a bit about my writing projects, which were basically:
- Camp NaNoWriMo this July. An 80k word overhaul of my 2016 attempt.
- Golden Point Awards entry (a Singaporean literary competition).
- Writeup of my Russia trip.
- Writeup of my Europe trip.
- Completing my first 'villain treatise' (which is basically a quasi-analytical rant)
And then I mentioned the books I'm currently reading now that I have time - Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, The Noise of Time by Julian Barnes, and The Unfinished Tales by Professor Tolkien.
Sorry for this slapdash summary, I'm so heartbroken about that lost post and it's too late to write it nicely again :(
This is crosspoted on my Dreamwidth! Please feel free to leave a comment here or there :-)